Debangshu Paul's Photography

My photo
Hi !!! I am just trying to share my views through my photos. This is where I'll share my latest photography. If you like it or have any opinion feel free to leave comment :) Thanks for dropping by !!!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

#28: Diwalli


For Hindus, Diwali is one of the most important festivals of the year and is celebrated in families by performing traditional activities together in their homes.The word Diwali means 'rows of lighted lamps'. Diwali is known as the 'festival of lights' because houses, shops and public places are decorated with small earthenware oil lamps called diyas

Camera         : NIKON COOLPIX L120
Flash             : No
Exposure      : -2.00
ISO              : 80
Software        : Adobe Photoshop CS5

No comments:

Post a Comment