Debangshu Paul's Photography

My photo
Hi !!! I am just trying to share my views through my photos. This is where I'll share my latest photography. If you like it or have any opinion feel free to leave comment :) Thanks for dropping by !!!

Monday, August 29, 2011

#11 : Attitude


I dont know the name of this insect. Macro is a dedicated mode in NIKON COOLPIX L120. But when tracking the insects it proves to be very difficult to focus the right spot. And also as there is no shutter speed control low light is another huge problem. So i had to use flash for both compensating the shutter speed and light problem. And a technique of mine to focus at the right spot.



Camera         : NIKON COOLPIX L120
Flash                : Yes
Exposure     : 0.0
ISO         : 160
Software         : Adobe Photoshop CS3

No comments:

Post a Comment